Monday, March 8, 2010

OWE my god

one instance which stirs the rythm of my heart whenever i think abt it,

I was doing my 9th standard that time ,
however, i swear! never looked like a 9th std student
used to look more like a miniature ,around 4.5+feet :P, Trust me
inshort those were the periods were "most of the shortest gals in my class were taller than me "


As a daily routine mom droped me in a private tution centre thru her natraja service, she used to carry my bag thats the motive for her to drop me ,
that day asusual i was dreaming for an hour or so and was watching the rain outside
till date i have never seen such an intense rain in my life , it was pouring like Hell , one added info - we stay near by river side.

suddenly with out any intimations,
Damn ,The dam got opened up by some idiot
all streets in my town were flooded,horribly
our tution mam had no clue on how she gonna send the students back home

there comes a shivering voice senthiii :-)
ppl my mom is not so healthy and some 8 years back she was sill more stupidly thin
since was all drenched,
Neverthless my 38 kg Sweet heart carried me in her shoulders all the way back
ppl just imagine a thin weak women carrying a 9th standard kid on her own shoulders
she struggled a lot carrying me on a hip level flood
neither i wasn't very comfortable when she carried me
so i started demanding her to let me down ,ma pls pls pls its paining
she gave me a tight slap ,
shut up and stay there ( vaya mooditu angayae eru - exact phrase)
after a battle ,we reached our home .

mom dropped me down with some extra care than the usual care and she started screaming run run run run ,I felt so weird
so I dint run off ,was standing near the gate and was watching My mom
she lifted her leg from the water and kept her right leg on foot steps
it was all surrounded by a garland thread ,
she gave a blank smile and said i thought it was a SNAKE :(
Seriously Dearth of words ,now i know the reason why she slapped me ,
nd I am Damn sure ,even if it would have been a Real snake "my dear mom would have made my life safer than hers".



I strongly believe ,Every women have a mother in them :)
owe this post to you all :) "Happy womens day"

11 comments:

Senthil said...

Wow... awesome post... thats wat mom's are always.. they will scold us.. beat us.. but no one in the world can care for us like her...

Unknown said...

still its very new evenafter hearing the same story few times.... very touching!!!!... thank you for your wish....

Rasa.AV said...

"Every women have a mother in them " - senthi
REALLY ITS A PERFECT LINE TO PRAISE ALL WOMEN.

IN THIS WORLD, EVERYTHING HAS A REPLACEMENT OTHER THAN OUR MOTHER........

prabhakaran said...

very impressive i never used to read this blog but u made to read it ... quite gd senthi

thamarai said...

Awesome da... We(moms) are alwayes great... :D
Aunty you r such a good mom....

Unknown said...

Moms r t best :)

BG said...

OMG, this left a tear in my eye..Very well scripted and more over a good message.. Ur sense of appreciation towards womanhood is very admirable.. Love u posts..Keep rocking!!

Unknown said...

This is treasurable blog...awesome hero...Convery my loads of love to Mom.... Whenever i feel like missing my mom am reading this...Heartful thanks to you :-)

Unknown said...

U have a really great mom yes kay.... but still my mom will be the best for me......stillll hates offf to ur mom.....

Unknown said...

Woov!! Awesome post

Unknown said...

Quite Good?
Wat ru up to?